A Suggested Study Guide:Hailsa Seekers, One and All;
- I've been thinking, and Ida, (Mine Frowe), does seem to agree, that there may be those who seek a place to begin, but are not yet quite sure where to start, therefore we offer the following. It is a study guide that was thoughtfully compilied enabling all who are truly interested in actually attaining a new level of consciousness to grasp a better understanding of each individual stave, as well as their own self, for this is a system in which you must make the time for study in order to progress. For how can you possibly know the workings of an entire system when, in fact, you do not understand the parts that make it run smoothly?
The Dynamics Of Runology:
- Draw each stave which comes to mind, without the aid of any sources other than that of your mind. This should enable you to find which staves you are unfamiliar with, and will also help you to memorize each individual rune of the Futhark.
- Which rune is your favorite? Your least favorite? Now, take the time to explain in the fullest detail possible why.
- Learn all you possibly can about these two runes from at least three different sources, although the more, the better.
- What do these two staves have in common? In what ways do they differ? List your thoughts into two seperate columns for each rune, and respond in short, concise answers.
- In what way can you utilize these two staves in your every day experiences, be it at work, home, play, shopping, or what have you.
- Step Six:
- Repeat this process continually until you have worked the entire Futhark in this way. Do not make it a chore, instead make it a relaxing adventure.
By the time you have dilligently completed this easy to follow Lesson Plan you should not only know the order of each rune, but practical ways in which to apply them for common everyday occurrences, plus a few hidden perks will also appear to you, the seeker, there and here as you progress. Also realize that veteran seekers may use this guide as a refresher course, if they so desire.
This then, is how we personally see how one may be able to learn an unfamiliar system, athough we are sure that there are some who shall disagree with our methodology. If you do so, realize that we are always attempting to be open to new ways of thought, so send us yours.
Yens & Ida from
The Kewel Ristar @
"Every Spiritual discipline will advise you that the character of a Master makes him or her a master, not the acquired psychic abilities or prowess in physical endurance or aesthetic denial."
quote from Lesson #28
The Denali Institute
Witch Way From Here ???...
CopyRight © 1998-1999|
•••Vitki Yens Dælîþörn•••
All Rights Reserved